the shell of a havie nut

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Havaianas

Friends from far and beyond are trying their best-est to make me happy. Or havvy. They've been shopping for havaianas to feed my obsession. I am blessed with such loving friends.

A Private Message in my Multiply account from Quebec asking me about my choices on the many pairs she bought for me made me go into a deep discernment. I thought maybe If I create a new account with my wishlist and all, then people will know what I still lack and then it won't be too hard for them to buy me presents anymore. (READ>>> Mother's Day is a week from now!) Nyahaha! I'm doing you some favour guys....

Anyway, the first post should include some acknowledgment...I will be an ingrate if I don't mention my personal shoppers in Manila who scoured every nook and cranny of the metro to find my flavour of the month moreso flavour of the week or day. Joyssabel, for housing my number of havies and posting them over. Rache, for continuously spending her lunchbreak checking out Rustan's and Tonic. Snowhite for getting my Havaianas Filipinas signed by the famous MasterRapper. Jaze, the Canadian counterpart. Marl for ordering my stuff in the USA. Marjie Barjie for my Cartunista imports from Singapore. And of course, biyach-san for my Nippon based habayabas! Arigato!

So here goes...a new home for my havaianas!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home