the shell of a havie nut

Monday, June 26, 2006

Complete at last!

The last member of the CHISO sisterhood arrived at last!

Chiso Yuzen is a famous Kimono designer from Tokyo, Japan and designed 4 limited edition styles for Havaianas.

http://www.chiso.co.jp/onlineshop/index.html

I am one fortunate girl to have such loving friends who supports my freaky obssession and tries to sustain me with a dose of...havaianas!!!

Thanks to Sis Smile for making sure that my SAKURA gets into my hands or rather feet before they run out of stock!

I don't have time to get a proper photo of them. But here's a quick one taken in a rush tonight....

And of course I forgot to introduce them...from left to right now...AOI, SAKURA, KAEDE, KISHO.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Pia M said…

    Hey bex! It's still a GREAT pic ha! Don't change it na :) Add nalang another if you want to. Nakialam daw o! Hahahaha :)

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger mga taratitat ni maria said…

    huwawwww! me celeb na nag-post sa blog ko!!! woohoo!!! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home