the shell of a havie nut

Saturday, July 01, 2006

get rid of stress!


I'm used to stress that's half what I'm paid for by the company and the other percentage is the output. But for 4 weeks now I know I'm stretched to the limits. I have been going home at 9pm and waking up at 6am. Worked on holidays and weekends and I don't have a life anymore!!! Nah...not that I'm complaining but it's making me grumpier each day and by the time this project is deployed to production, i'd look like a wrinkly 87 yr. old (BUT still wearing Havaianas of course!).

I'm not forcing you to believe me, but you know what's keeping me above waters? What else?! Solamente Legitimas Havaianas! I'm a shallow person, I don't need you to rub it in. Whenever I feel overworked and exhausted, I'd visit my favourite forum and check on the new goss about havaianas or a glimpse on the photo of my collection would sometimes do the trick! How freaky is that? Oh well, that's PASSION! And you'll know what I mean, once you're IN!

Some things to look forward to in July...

1) My Kumareng Joyssabel will be sending my bubbas on Monday from Manila. I can't wait to see the peacock, the red bandeira, the aqua metallics, the IPE parrot, whoa! 27 pairs am I right Joysski?

2) New styles arriving anytime in Globalize shop according to Store Manager Clayton. He also loves Havaianas and by the way he's also cute...

3) A fellow Havie enthusiast Pam P. just mentioned that there's new styles hitting the Philippine shores next week and my ever reliable personal shopper Momma Rache assured me she'll get every single new style for me! WooHoo!!!

I'm posting a photo of the new DRAGON style that's arriving in Manila next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home