the shell of a havie nut

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I Still DO

Obviously I haven't been updating my BLOG and even my multiply site. Was it because I don't have any new pairs to brag about? Is the Havienut hibernating? Maybe...the Havienut's broke. Damn right! I'm broke but will be more brokenhearted to see my pairs auctioned off to Ebay. I hope my havies' fate doesn't come to that.

So the new 2007 pairs arrived. The MYOH (Philippines) pairs have been cleared off from the stalls. And the Havienut didn't get any pair. But you see some angel from faraway lands sent me 5 new pairs, 3 of them being Limited Edition. (Another post, another day for that one.) I'm just stating that even if the purse is tight, some good pairs find their way to my Havie Room. ;)

And because I'm rushing off to work now, let me share with you a note left on my inbox yesterday. Is it a wake-up call, no matter...I hope the sender doesn't mind me posting this on my blog.

"You really inspired me to collect more Havs!! I just started collecting them last December.. It's just now that I read your blog entries and saw your enormous Havs collection! Grabe.. I also hope that Havaianas will make a special pair just for you.. Honestly, you really deserve to have one..

Good luck in finding additions to your great collection!
Havvy (quoted from you) Monday!!
God Bless! "

thanks to people who reminds me that i LOVE Havaianas...sometimes i forget that i do or still DO.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Jesse said…

    hey! i think i know that person( i think because i also know someone who just started collecting last december and now has a one helluva collection)..haha

    anyway, i didn't get a pair from the MYOH either--thanks to my geographical situation...

    as i have observed, some of the haviesTM are on a rehab...say pam...heehee

    yeah, umm...don't forget you love havaianas...heehee, you wear them everyday right? haha

    i don't really have a lot of pairs...but no one on earth expresses their love for havaianas as much as i do(i think)..haha

    cheers

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger mga taratitat ni maria said…

    nahh...that's the sad part. i can't wear them everyday since my work dictates "strictly business attire" and i don't wear flipflops at home. if i'm lucky, i get to wear them on weekends but it still depends on the season/weather.

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bexxxy! You have always been my and everybody else's (Havies') inspiration. Even if you are on a reHav mode, you're still our Queen. So don't lose the faith, ayt? You're like the backbone of us Havies. ;)

    Rache knew how sad I was upon learning that almost all you girls are on reHav. I mean why now? Why most of the Havies? :( even the thread di ba, seldom visited. Buti na lang now, bumabalik na ang dating sigla. Hehe

    I believe you are acknowledged by Havs Philippines (& OZ too) but hey, you really deserve a special pair! What with all the money you spent for each lovely pairs. Sadly though, even here in Pinas, we hardly get noticed. Maski small discount lang for us Havies, wala noh? Oh well, but still... love pa rin natin Havaianas. Ewan nga ba! Hehe ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home