the shell of a havie nut

Thursday, August 31, 2006

blogger...grrrrrrr!!!

I almost thought I would never ever blog using this account anymore. You see blogger updated their server, switched to beta and all of a sudden all the logins of users not using gmail as their primary email account went berserk...that of course included me.

anyway, for the past few days i have only accumulated a few pairs mostly for friends...

Rache (manila) - Zebra Prints with Pink Straps
KC (japan) - Pistache Metallics
Pam (manila) - WC Nippon, Lilac Metallics
Therese (manila), WC Nippon
Pao (manila) - WC Nippon, Brown Giraffe

and then last week, the two loves of my life went to our GP for their monthly checkup. I wanted to give our lovely GP a taste of these heavenly soft havies so we bought her a pair of silver metallics. She loved it as expected!

Then two nights ago, I saw my little one trying on her Dad's Glauco pair. :) She managed to walked in it a few steps. So the havie-freak-mum thought maybe she needs a new pair. One that doesn't have straps at the back. The next day, I rushed to the shop and bought her a bubblegum rose top. Very cute! I'll take a photo one of these days...but not when we're in the middle of a mayhem sorting stuff for our move. Anyway, she enjoyed it on its first few minutes and 'happy to report that it's now a new resident of her toy box. Ha-ha!

Oh yea..something that's keeping me busy aside from work is our 'great migration' which is happening over the weekend. We're moving to a new place! I had a couple of kicks from friends commenting of the need for the move. They said my current place can no longer accomodate my havaianas. Silly friends! :)

I will definitely be back to blogging very soon. Just let me settle things out 'round here and we're back to business sooner than you know it!

A few angels to thank for before I go though...

Jaze...from Canada who's got big things coming my way. I'm very excited I'm losing sleep. :)

Pam...for the feature article in the Philippine Inquirer.

Anne...of Havaianas Philippines, who sent me a token for contributing to the article.

Carly...for making a fellow havie-fan happy.

Mafe...from Singapore who scored 2 red cartunista pairs for me.

and of course my dos amigas who keeps me in the loop....the garuts!

muchos gracias!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sexy-bexy!!!
    congratulations for the Grand migration! cant wait for the photos of your Mansion a.k.a. "our honeymoon crib".. haha!

    and WOW! may Press Release na ang THE GARUTS! haha!

    luv yah and miss yah!!
    kisses to bebe girl! muah!

    and thanks for the Pistaks!!
    lista sa tubig as useless!!

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Pajammy said…

    bexxxy beautiful!

    my pleasure palagi :)

    and thank you thank you thank you :D

    mwahhhh!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home