the shell of a havie nut

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Imports from Manila, July 2006

A few hours after my gift from Havaianas arrived, these pairs landed! All 25 pairs of them. (One pair for my husband.) Thank you Rache, Joyss, and Pia. They're my ever pretty and reliable personal havie shoppers in Manila, Philippines. They're the ones who brave the crowd, rain or shine to grab a pair of the limited releases for me. Thanks girls! You're heaven-sent!














Among these, this pair is the most special. This is the Havaianas Filipinas. Created especially for the Philippine Havaianatics accented with the Philippine flag on the side. I have this pair signed for me by the Famous Philippine Master Rapper, Francis Magalona. Aside from the good looks, he's very talented releasing top chart hits like my favourite "Mga Kababayan Ko" (My Fellow Countrymen). The wifey, a fellow havie fan made it possible for me to have them signed. Thanks heaps Snowhite!!! (Shall I make it known that this was actually a GIFT?) :) That makes it double SPECIAL!!!














Then the printed pairs.... The first from the left is the newly released Flowers 2006 (white). I have completed all the colours for this design. But I like the lilac one best.

The next is the Cartunista Fernando (Yellow) pair. This is my second pair. It came out cheaper in Manila so I decided to buy again. So then I wouldn't get too worried of getting scratches on the prints due to wear & tear. The next is the blue version of the Flowers 2006. IPE Parrot and IPE Tiger were the ones I've been waiting for for a long time. Hugggsss Rache!

The ones lying on the floor were Summer Blue, Peacock, and Metallics Rose, Aqua, and Orange. The Peacock reminds me of Juno's carriage and I'm adding it to one of fave pairs.














These are the yummy coloured ones. STYLE sweetpea/pink, Red Bandeira, STYLE Lilac/Lavender, STYLE Red/Navy Blue, and Orange Metallics again.












And of course for securing them for shipment...this task I owe to my Kumareng Joyss. Labsyhooo Girl!!! :)

49 days to go and it's Spring time!!! But for now, I'll simply stare at you and dream of warm sunny days!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home