the shell of a havie nut

Monday, July 10, 2006

Thank you HAVAIANAS!!!

The goodies....




These, I can no longer find in the shops. Oh this is so exciting, I'm telling you!
I was so fascinated with this one particularly:


It looks like the colourful mural in the website. But the tag says "Rounded Balls".

And this one must be an old release of the FRUITS. Banana! Banana! Banana! I'm goin' bananas!!!
And these are called snakeskin...They're due to be released and there's a few variety of them...Oh this is something! I get to hold them before they even reach the display shelves!!! I'm one lucky girl!

(Snakes, Cobra, Flower Snakes)
(Little Flowers)
Thank You HAVAIANAS!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! That's all I can say, Inang Reyna Bex, you are one lucky gal who deserves all the havs in the world! :)

    Keep on inspiring us :)

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Dr.Peppermint said…

    congratulations dear bexie!! muah!

    you have a collection that even havs distributors themselves must turn green with envy from. :)

    after all the hard work, i can only imagine the smile on your face and the way your heart skips a beat when you discover a new batch of babies waiting for you at home. more havs to come! muah :P

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow! Queen Bex, hail hail! You are one lucky girl, and you really do deserve all this. =) I can just imagine your reaction when you received the parcel. hehe. more havs to come our queen!

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww! I agree!! You(and your collection) inspire me to collect more Havs!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home