the shell of a havie nut

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Gloomy Bummy...

I am such in low spirits today. It might be due to numerous reasons but one thing that I can identify is that I haven't bought a single pair of havaianas for weeks now. It feels like it but it's actually the opposite. Since I'm getting friends to purchase for me overseas, they arrive in staggered batches and it feels like dino-years waiting for the next batch to arrive.

In between monitoring the jobs running in test and investigating the unix script issue, I thought I'd call Globalize for a brief break from work. They knew at once who they were talking to. Nya-ha! I guess I'm the only freak who constantly inquires for new styles coming in, in the middle of Winter?! The sales person told me, the new styles hasn't arrived yet. Uh-oh..Okay thanks a lot...(my mind says, i'll call back on saturday).

Then I resorted to calling home and ask my husband if any parcel came in today. He reminded me that it was only mailed on Monday from Manila and so I must wait for Friday before I get too worried about it. By the way, I asked him the same question yesterday. :) And he must expect the same tomorrow. I am one very impatient earthling!

Oh by the way...I ordered some 12 pairs from US in April. Some of them were Collector's Edition from the Havaianas US website. 3 months now and still hasn't arrived.


My friend said the parcel was sent via Economy so expect a long agony of waiting. I don't know what he was thinking when he chose to send it on economy and neither was he. We're both still hoping that it'll arrive in OZ shores anytime this month. And here's what I'm hoping too...that the rubber hasn't melted and that the swarovski hasn't turned to graphite YET! Here's some photos included in that shipment. They're no longer available on online shopping so I was told and that parcel better arrive!

Floral Fashion
















Fashion White with Swarovski


















So there...I reckon I feel pretty fine now. Posting away the blues and admiring these photos. It's NOT as good as a Havaianas Fix but a few dose can be quite alright...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home