the shell of a havie nut

Friday, July 14, 2006

Home At Last!!!

A few days ago, I wrote about a few pairs still afloat the pacific ocean and who knows when or if they're ever still reach my hands....errrr....feet!

Yesterday morning while I was on my way to work, I silently said a prayer..."Lord, it doesn't matter when. But please don't let those pairs get lost.". It may sound pathetic to some but let me tell you that He hears simple prayers spoken out of desperation! Just a few minutes before my lunch break, my husband called to tell me that a surprise is waiting for me at the house and I'd better not stay too late at work!

These awaits me.... :)













There were a few phased out styles here. One's the Surf Bamboo Olive Green, the Fashion Lime Green, and the Fashion White with Swarovski (don't worry the crsystals were still sparkling and didn't turn into graphite!).

There were also a few that belonged to the Collector's Edition in the Havaianas US website. And they're the Floral Tomato, Floral Light Green, Fashion Floral Purple, and Fashion Floral Jade. The other Floral pair I bought was an eye-catcher for its colour. I bought another pair of the Cartunista Fernando Green for backup. My other pair had minor scratches on the left sole from previous shipping.













They're home now and havienutbex was relieved to see them all safe and sound!

I just love this week! Full of havvie (happy) surprises! Thanks Havaianas Team! Thanks to my Havie Friends in Manila and the US! Thanks to you Up there for guiding all these shipments to my doorstep unscathed! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home