the shell of a havie nut

Friday, July 21, 2006

Just because...


Because I was awake until 3 in the morning to support the project's deployment this week...
Because I haven't spend a single cent for clothes nor shoes lately...
Because It's been all work and no play for me for weeks now...
Because I haven't visited a Havaianas store this week...
Because I'm stressed...
Because it's Friday night...
Because it's Shopping Day for Melbourne...
Because I need to make a friend happy...
Because I'll catch a cold if I don't get a pair...
Whatever reason to get one....Just because!!!
















Shocking Pink Metallics. I've seen this for months now. Can you see my footprints indented on its sole now? It's because everytime we visit the shop, I would try them on. :) But I never get to bring them home. Everytime, I find all sorts of reasons not to buy them. The straps were too loose, the colour doesn't suit my skin colour, or I bought enough pairs for the week.
But not tonight.

When I tried them on for the nth time...it was a different vibe. It felt like we're meant for each other. And perhapsm really it's high time for her to join the havienutbex's clan at pascoe vale!













Yellow Margaridas. The lone pair in the store. And perhaps the only one remaining in Melbourne or even in Australia. They don't even have it in my size. But this one, I bought for a pretty friend in Japan whose pretty feet would fit nicely in these lovely bright Margaridas!

















And this is called Brasil Bicolor (that's what the tag reads anyway). I spotted this from Jetty Surf. This must be a new stock. There's also a Royal Blue Metallics and Fuchsia Metallics (which I'm hesitant to get. I will need to wear my Cream Rose Metallics by next trip to make sure they're not of the same hue.)

Anyway...there's a few prospects that I'm coming back for, for next week's Havie-Fix! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home