the shell of a havie nut

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

3 happiness from Surf Dive 'N Ski...

It's during lunch break that I get to stretch my legs and breathe some fresh air. Seven weeks ago that is. But it was only today that I had the luxury to get away from my desk and have some time off for myself.

Stretching my legs meant walking...And walking for me is better performed while window-shopping or best by doing actual shopping! :) The first thing I checked was Melbourne Central's General Pants & Co.. I saw a different shade of Havaianas Green Metallics but there wasn't any on my size left. There was a slight disappointment there...but there's more shops to browse, so I consoled myself.

The next stop was just its next door neighbour, SurfDiveNSki. I can see the racks look different from afar, must it be that they've got new stuff??? Oh YES, they do!!!

But see, I still have a bit of self-control when I told myself...Check Jetty Surf first before grabbing anything. So that's what I actually did.

I walked to the other side of the CBD and checked Jetty Surf. What I don't have (that they have), is the Royal Blue Metallics and the Fuchsia Metallics. The size of the 35/36 for the Fuchsia Metallics is bizarre. I really think they're 37/38. So to be sure, I measured it against the Royal Blue Metallics and it's confirmed. The 35/36 of the Fuchsia is longer by a few cms. I didn't get it. I'll find other sources for that one.

Meanwhile, I rushed back to SurfDiveNSki. And look what I found!!!!

New shades of green!!! So long as it's green there's no returning to the racks.














(Pistache Metallics)
















(Verde Grama)

So I secured all the 35/36 pairs and went through each of them carefully, choosing which one's the best. I saw a different shade of blue as well. But it's kinda similar with the Blue Jeans that Rache bought for me. So that can wait.

I also bought this apricot-coloured-like Top only because my feet looked nicer in them! :)














(Cenoura)

And the straps were a bit snug. It's very rare in my Havie pairs, y'know...I mean SNUG straps!

So there...3 new pairs on a Wednesday afternoon. 3 more happiness in havienutbex's havie world! :) :) :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home